Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Price Book






Here's the price book that I made up to take with me when I go shopping. Its basically a filofax diary with all the pages removed bar the alphabetical index cards and more business card holder inserts added to it. I made up my own price list template page and photocopied it so that it would appear on both sides of the sheet then cut them up and hole puched them to fit.
The first section is composed of the actual items I purchase listed in alphabetical order. The second section is my shopping list, seperated by four dividers, each one representing a corresponding week of the month. The final section is where I have transferred all of my recipes onto business card size sheets of cardstock which are colour coded according to recipe type (vegetarian, meat, desert etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment