Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make your own face exfoliator


Here's a really simple and cheap ingredient that you can use to use make up your own face exfoliation scrub. Sugar or salt!

When washing your face in the shower, add a small amount of either sugar or salt to your face wash and then rub all over your face. I also like to rub my chest and whole neck, both front, sides and back as well as part of my shoulders. Keep on rubbing until the granules disappear and then wash off the remaining soap. Your face will feel sqeakly clean.

Make this part of your weekly skin care routine, especially now we are heading for the cooler months of the year, and you will have clean, fresh and glowing skin ready to apply some simple and quick make up to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, I always use my exfoliating gloves in the shower for my face then my whole body, gets rid of all the dead skin, makes my skin feel so soft and clean,We don't use soap, we use a product called envirocare which is made from cold pressed virgin olive oil,coconut oil,vegetable glycerin, I use it very sparingly as its expensive and I try to use just water as I don't get really dirty unless I'm outside in the garden maybe.Using the exfoliating gloves you only need a little body cleanser, a little goes a long way.
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie, I use the gloves for my body as well and used to for my face until I was told that it scratches your skin. I have oily skin so I need to use some kind of soap. I use Neutrogena on my face as I wear make up some times (need to make myself feel pretty when I feel like a daggy mum LOL) as it is also a makeup remover.

    As I workout every day and end up saturated in sweat I do get "dirty" and have to use something like a soap on my face. Although I only use it at night, in the morning I just splash on some water then put on some tinted moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete