As Josh is now really into Thomas the Tank Engine I thought it was time to make a DVD for him. This didn't cost me a cent to make and this is what I did.
1. For a few weeks I had Stephen tape all the Thomas episodes on ABC2
2. He then edited out the unwanted stuff at both the beginning and end of each recorded episode (he has a special player that can do this, I wouldn't know how to do it myself)
3. He transferred them all onto a blank DVD (from his collection)
4. He gave me a blank DVD cover (also from his stash)
5. I cut up a free Thomas colouring in booklet that I sent away for through City Rail which I had kept aside waiting to be needed and slipped it into the cover
Here it is!