Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Outdoor Shower revisited

Ok, well my shower is set up temporarily until I pimp it up a bit. I need to put up some sort of appealing structure as the back drop and left side wall. Also some sort of shelving system would come in handy. For now it works a treat. The solar shower bag and 20litre jerry can sit to the right (you can't see it in this picture) and they both heat up the water magically on really hot days. I have to get some cold water from the tap so that I don't end up burning myself. We have all had some showers there although I win hands down as the most frequent user. I took these photos tonight as it was a beautiful summer evening and Stephen and I were enjoying being out in the backyard.

Love how there is a lamp post to illuminate the area and I couldn't have set it up this way if I had gone to the trouble of designing it all myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment