Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bulk fruit and veggie shop

Today I went to Flemington Markets again for my monthly bulk fruit and veggie shopping. I have quite a lot of things already in my freezer from my garden but there are still a few things I needed to get.



The picture only shows about half of the stash. I forgot to take pictures before beginning to distribute it into boxes to hand over to mum, my sister and sister-in-law. We got potatos, sweet potatos, tomatos, mushrooms, apples, peaches, nectarines, bananas, blueberries, coriander, mesculin. So divided up into 4 we each paid $30. It was impossible to get any oranges as they were already over double the price of last month. Last month we got a box for $15 and this month the price ranged from $28 - $40!! This is the price before the flood mercandise hits the floors and is probably due to oranges not being in season any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment